Turbo Decoder HU100R for BMW F Series
Turbo Decoder HU100R – BMW F series offers to the locksmith clean and fast opening / unlocking of the vehicle as many times as necessary. Once the opening procedure is complete, the locksmith can read / decode the mechanical code of the lock. Then he may insert the code in a key cutting machine and thus can make a working key. The tool can also turn the ignition lock so the locksmith can service the lock, i.e. he can remove or replace it. The procedure is easy to learn. We will accept the product guarantee only if the buyer was trained by our employee.
IMPORTANT: This Turbo Decoder HU100R is designed to open original locks ONLY! We do not recommend using it with Chinese locks. Because the dimensions of the Chinese locks can cause damages to the tool!
Turbo Decoder HU100R – BMW F series can be used on the following door locks:
- F01 7 Series – Production 2008
- F02 7 Series Long wheelbase – Production 2008
- F03 7 Series Security Vehicles – Production 2008
- F10 5 Series Sedan – Production 2010
- F11 5 Series Touring – Production 2010
- F12 6 Series Convertible – Production 2011
- F13 6 Series Coupe – Production 2011
- F15 X5 – Production 2014
- F16 X6 – Production 2014
- F20 1 Series five-door – Production 2011
- F21 1 Series three-door – Production 2011
- F22 2 Series coupe – Production 2013
- F23 2 Series Convertible – Production 2014
- F25 X3 – Production 2011
- F30 3 Series Sedan- Production 2011
- F31 3 Series Touring – Production 2012
- F32 4 Series Coupe – Production 2013
- F33 4 Series Convertible – Production 2014
- F34 3 Series Gran Turismo – Production 2013
- F35 3 Series Long wheelbase – Production 2012
- F36 4 Series Gran Coupe – Production 2015
- F44 1 Series Gran Turismo – Production 2014
- F45 1 Series Touring – Production 2014
- F46 1 Series front-wheel drive (exact name is unknown) – Production 2015
- F80 M3 – Production 2014
- F82 M4 – Production 2014
- F01H – 7 Series Sedan – Active Hybrid 7 – Production 2012
- F02H – 7 Series Sedan – Active Hybrid 7 -Production 2012
- F04 – 7 Series Sedan – ActiveH ybrid 7 – Production 2009-2012
- F07 – 5 Series Gran Turismo – Production 2009
- F10H – 5 Series Sedan – Active Hybrid 5 – Production 2012
- F30H – 3 Series Sedan – ActiveH ybrid 3 – Production 2012
Turbo Decoder HU100R – BMW F Series is a professional tool for emergency opening and locksmith service
It’s lock profile is HU100R / Silca code /. No tester key is provided with this version / ADVANCED / because the tool itself can discover the lock orientation. The locksmith must learn the opening procedure well before using the tool for real car opening. It is important to clean the lock with spray like WD40 to remove any dirt, dust or old grease! As a result of the successful opening the operator / locksmith can decode the lock and cut a working mechanical key.
The kit includes:
– One Turbodecoder
– Two set up tools with calibrated point dimension for precise resetting the sliding pins. Please DO NOT USE THE RESET DEVICES FOR OTHER TURBO DECODER MODELS! In this way you would avoid damaging your tool!
– Chart to write down the codes discovered after the manipulation. Those codes are necessary to cut a working mechanical key.
If you have any questions regarding this product, feel free to contact us.
If you want to see more car unlocking devices like this one, go to our Turbo decoder catalog.
NOTE THAT ALL DEVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR LEGAL USE ONLY!
HOW TO USE Turbo Decoder HU100R – ALL BMW F SERIES VEHICLES
Turbodecoder BMW F SERIES HU100R KEY PROFILE TOOL elements:
- key profile – tool dedicated to opening and decoding door and ignition locks of the BMW F series cars.
- sliding pins – they open, they give you the lock code!
- pin bar – used for inserting the Turbodecoder in and extracting it out of the lock
- tension wheel – to apply tension during the opening procedure
- pin bar activator – this wheel activates the movement of the pin bars in order to insert and extract the tool
- turbo wheel – when rotated to the left the pin holders move up and the pins slide according to the lock code
Before proceeding with the opening procedure please:
- clean the lock with WD40 to remove all the dirt that can block the movement of the discs / wafers /
- ensure that you have to deal with the HU100R lock profile key way! THE TOOL CAN’T BE INSERTED IN HU92 LOCKS!!!
- ensure that the lock is ORIGINAL and not replica made in China! Ask the vehicle owner if the lock has been changed in the past.
Lock orientation :
Opening instructions for Turbo Decoder HU100R
To insert the tool please hold it on the ring of the pin activator wheel. Your turbo wheel must be rotated all to the right!
Fit the decoder all the way into the lock. Now pull back only the pin activator wheel. When this is done you will see stop sectors 3 2 1 . Now apply LEFT tension rotating force on the tension wheel and keep it. Rotate the turbo wheel to the left till its line comes to the first stop sector. Stop your rotation and go all the way to the right. Release the rotation tension. Rotate the turbo wheel to the right and then rotate the pump wheel again to stop point 1. Turn it back and release the tension. Repeat this 20 times with left and right tension direction and keep stopping at the 1st sector.
If after your 20 pumps the lock is not opened, increase the turbo wheel rotation till its line points number 2. Again – left tension, rotate the pump wheel to stop point 2, go back to the right then release the tension. Then apply right tension and stop at sector 2. Repeat 20 more times.
If you do this 20 times and the lock is still locked, go to stop point 3 for 10 more pumps and then the lock should be opened!
If your objective was to open the lock – you are ready! But if you want to decode the lock, there are a few more steps to do:
turn the lock to any direction, no matter left or right, but keep it in rotation and do one pump to stop point 3 / the last on the left /. Jiggle the tool by following the plane of your key blade. The discs transfer their precise code to the sliding Turbodecoder pins. Now extract the tool from the lock. Attention – extraction is important so please follow the steps:
- turn the lock in neutral position
- rotate the turbo wheel all to the left
- push forward the pin activator wheel and ensure that it is pushed all the way
- then and only then extract the turbo decoder from the lock!
How to read the lock code:
Once the tool is out of the lock pull the pin activator wheel so you can see the pins, rotate the turbo wheel to stop point 3 and only then you can start the code reading.
This lock has 8 discs. Each disc can have cut 1, 2, 3 or 4. The first pin is the one closest to the tension wheel. Write its code. The second pin is on the other side of your tool – write its code down, then continue till the last pin. For reference please take a look at the next photo: the code on which is 13242123. To cut a mechanical key insert these numbers in your CNC locksmith cutting machine.
This lock code is : 11223311
To reset your pins for the next lock opening:
- rotate the turbo wheel to stop point 1, pull back the pin activators so that your pins become visible.
- use HU100R engraved resetting tool. Inject it under the pin as shown on the photo.
- Press the pin till it stops. That’s it.
- Repeat the same with all pins and please keep your finger under the key blade to avoid bending while pushing the pin.
Remember – the pins slide easily so you do not need to apply strong pushing!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.